HASHh - Jobs
Current Job Openings
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer Job Description
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Sales Representative Job
Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Independent Sales Representative
Independent Sales Representative Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Independent Sales Representative to drive company sales by persuading customers to purchase our products. The Independent Sales Representative’s responsibilities include managing customer relationships, identifying networking opportunities, answering customers' questions, and finding new customers through cold-calling, emailing, and social media advertising. You should also be able to implement effective sales strategies to continually meet or exceed sales quotas.
To be successful as an Independent Sales Representative, you should be committed to achieving sales goals with minimal supervision. Ultimately, a top-performing Independent Sales Representative should demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, and achieve excellent customer service at all times.
Independent Sales Representative Responsibilities:
Identifying potential customers through networking and following leads.
Arranging meetings with potential and existing customers to present company products.
Persuading customers to purchase company products by highlighting product benefits and key features.
Building and maintaining solid working relationships with both new and existing customers.
Negotiating pricing with suppliers and vendors to encourage purchases.
Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
Following up with customers to inquire into whether purchased products meet their expectations.
Filling out the necessary paperwork and obtaining customers' signatures to complete each sale.
Addressing customer concerns and resolving complaints.
Independent Sales Representative Requirements:
High school diploma or GED.
Certified Sales Professional (CSP) certification is advantageous.
Valid driver's license.
Proven sales experience.
The ability to travel to customers.
The ability to work independently.
Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Effective communication skills.
Exceptional customer service skills.